Fc Dark Sun
Atlas - Tyr, the Free City
- In the West of the Tyr Region, nestled against the West flank of the Ringing Mountains.
- The nearest city-state is Urik, City of Lions, to the Northeast.
- East of Tyr, across the Great Alluvial Sand Wastes, lie The Tablelands.
At a Glance
- Previously ruled by King Kalak, now the only city-state without a sorcerer-king.
- Kalak’s assassination threw the city into unrest- Tithian, Kalak’s most senior Templar, ascended the throne.
- Tithian immediately declared slavery abolished, and restricted Arena combat to 10 days each month.
- A great many factions pull at the power centers of Tyr, each vying for a larger slice of the pie in the wake of Kalak’s death.
- The Golden Tower and resplendent Ziggurat are the central features, both nearly inaccessible in the wake of Kalak’s downfall.