Fc Dark Sun
Atlas - Gulg, the Forest City
- In the center of the Tyr Region, in the Ivory Triangle, resting in the Crescent Forest.
- The nearest city-state is Nibenay, City of Spires, just to the Northeast.
- North of Gulg, over the Stormclaw Mountains, reside the Tablelands.
At a Glance
- Lalali-Puy, sorcerer-queen, is widely accepted as a goddess within Gulg.
- The smallest of the city-states, Gulg is little more than a sturdy wall enclosing a vast number of smaller, clan-like villages called dagadas. All freely and enthusiastically worship Lalali-Puy.
- A primitive, tradition-rooted culture with draconian trade laws, Gulg places heavy restrictions on outside trade.
- Perhaps the most verdant city-state, Gulg incorporates ancient agafari trees as central architectural features- including Sunlight Home, the dwelling of Lalali-Puy.
- Tribal and superstitious, the culture of Gulg revolves around its goddess, Lalali-Puy. Can be compared culturally with a stylized vision of the african jungle.