Fc Dark Sun
Atlas - Draj, City of the Moons
- Draj rests Far to the Northeast, along the Road of Kings, above the Bay of Maray in the Sea of Silt.
- The closest city-state is Raam, City of Unrest, to the Southwest.
- Draj is a critical trade stop along the Road of Kings.
At a Glance
- The mad sorcerer-king Tectuktitlay rules Draj as a god.
- Symbols and emblems everywhere proclaim Tectuktitlay as divine, and his people worship him unquestioningly.
- Warfare and conflict are the city’s highest ideals, and all aspire to the status of a great Jasuan Knight.
- Despite its militaristic bent, Draj is a notable agricultural center and is known for its textile exports of cotton, linen, and silk.
- Militaristic and expansionistic, Draj exerts tyrannical control over its surroundings. Can be compared culturally with the Aztecs.